n-Tier is excited to have had a successful 2021 driven by industry-wide demand for regulatory compliance solutions and the continued growth of our client base, and the first half of this year has seen a continuation of this momentum. Our FINRA CAT and FINRA CAIS 2e capabilities saw particularly rapid growth in Q1 and into Q2, and we expect that to continue. Given today’s ever-evolving regulatory landscape, we’re proud to couple our industry expertise with our unique software platform to help institutions minimize the risks and costs associated with regulatory reporting.
Here are just some of the many milestones that n-Tier achieved in 2021 and into 2022.
- Received recognition from RegTech Insight as the 2021 “Best Reporting Solution for Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT)” (read more here)
- Increased our client base across our finance, healthcare and insurance segments, representing over 100% overall growth from last year
- Established n-Tier as the leading provider for FINRA CAT CAIS 2e following the successful rollout of our initial CAT and CAIS programs (read our whitepaper here)
- Experienced a substantial increase in team size across the US to better support our growing client base
- Continued to evolve our product roadmap to address other regulatory regimes
The next deadline on the horizon is the new phase of FINRA CAT CAIS 2e, which will apply to more broker-dealers, increase the scope of data reporting and introduce sensitive customer information. Our latest whitepaper dives into this topic and outlines how your firm can properly prepare.
Overall, we want to thank our valued clients and hardworking team – we appreciate your business and dedication, and we look forward to continued success in the remainder of 2022. For more information check out our corporate video or visit www.ntierfs.com.