Demonstrable monitoring for your regulatory reporting
Recent regulatory fines now in the many millions of dollars highlight the need for effective monitoring of a firm’s reporting processes and data.
Compliance Workbench our regulatory compliance offering provides a comprehensive monitoring platform that helps firms ensure the ongoing accuracy of their trade reporting and reduces a firm’s regulatory risk in today’s stringent compliance environment. Replacing manual spot-checks with complete validation and auto-correction of a firm’s individual trade reports, the platform enables firms to easily find and fix the systemic, operational, and reference data related issues which can lead to inaccurate reporting.
Separate and independent from your different reporting infrastructures Compliance Workbench provides the added level of control needed to ensure the ongoing accuracy and reliability of your reporting as these infrastructures undergo change.
Delivering a sustainable process Compliance Workbench enables firms to fully automate the verification of their regulatory reporting avoiding the pitfalls of one-off reviews which quickly become outdated as a firm’s infrastructure changes.
Use of the platform demonstrates to your regulators the highest standard of care and attention to your firm’s regulatory reporting responsibilities.
- Provides an automated monitoring and correction capability over all your trade reporting, including Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Electronic Blue Sheets (EBS), Order Audit Trail System (OATS), Large Option Position Reporting (LOPR), Trade Reporting and Compliance Engine (TRACE) and Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT)
- Enables 100% verification of submitted reporting with a sustainable process
- Dashboard managed process showing the status of each verification routine, number of exceptions in each category and drill down into the actual exceptions
- Generates a clear roadmap of critical issues enabling the deployment of IT resources for greatest impact
- Platform provides proactive monitoring that detects changes in the underlying environment that drive reporting errors
- Can be used in the quality assurance step in new development to ensure that underlying system changes do not cause reporting errors
- Configurable by users enabling the quick introduction of new validation rules or data sources