Date: November 3, 2021
Time: 11:00am ET / 3:00pm London / 4:00pm CET
Duration: 50 minutes
Register for the webinar HERE.
Join n-Tier and a panel of industry experts to discuss implications of the SEC’s Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT) Customer & Account Information System (CAIS) Phase 2e.
The initial phase of CAIS was the start of a new era for broker-dealer Onboarding and Account Management teams, turning customer and account reference data into a daily regulatory reporting obligation, complete with reporting deadlines, data quality validations, and error feedback with time-sensitive repair windows. The next phase of CAIS, slated for July 11, 2022, applies to more broker-dealers, expands the scope of reportable data elements, and introduces sensitive customer information.
Discussion topics include:
- Who is impacted by the expanded reporting requirements?
- What are the additional data elements required for reporting?
- How are Onboarding and Account Management teams and KYC processes impacted?
- What do these new exception management and correction processes mean for reference data and transaction reporting?
- Implications for other regulatory reporting obligations and surveillance programs
- Reference data security trends and implications for firms and their service providers
- What broker-dealers are doing now to prepare
- Special considerations for clearing firms and correspondents
- Merissa Billingsley, Senior Product Manager, Apex Fintech Solutions
- Denise Garrett, Executive Director, Head of America’s Operations Compliance, Morgan Stanley
- Jacqueline VanMoer, Vice President, Goldman Sachs
- Peter Gargone, Founder & CEO, n-Tier Financial Services
- Moderator: Sarah Underwood, Editor, A-Team Group
n-Tier is an innovative technology company that couples deep industry expertise with a unique software platform to help institutions minimize the risks and costs associated with regulatory reporting. n-Tier’s clients range from global leaders to small and mid-size companies in various industries including finance, healthcare and insurance. Our platform is highly configurable, has low IT impact and can be installed locally or used as part of our cloud offering. For more information on n-Tier visit www.ntierfs.com.