n-Tier provide a comprehensive platform for performing LOPR validation, reconciliation, and report generation. Coupled with our extensive consulting experience providing LOPR and other regulatory reporting solutions across all asset classes, n-Tier provides a comprehensive service for validating, identifying issues, and reporting / correcting LOPR submissions. Using our platform, firms can digest their position, reference, and OCC data to implement tailored quality control and reporting solutions to the regulator.
- Perform comprehensive validation of data going into LOPR reports daily
- Perform independent position computations and exposure threshold calculations
- Review and identify issues for each LOPR submission for both position and in-concert reports
- Reconcile and validate outgoing LOPR submissions against position data for error detection
- Perform supervisory pre-submission review
- Perform post-submission reconciliation and validation
- Generate LOPR submissions to be sent to the OCC
- Detect issues with reference data
- Detect issues with in-concert grouping
- Algorithmically generate in-concert groups
- Track positions and identify position limit breaches
Using the software provides a fully transparent LOPR process where inputs and underlying computations are available isible to users. This compares with most solutions which are black boxes and difficult to monitor or manage on an ongoing basis.